4/26/11

my DIY party decor




I am crossing my fingers and hoping that I will win the DIY PARTY competition hosted by Bliss and Urban Scarlet. The theme that i created was using stuff you already have at home. I've collected a couple of my favorite framed art, glassware, and ceramic ware (tea pot, mug, pitcher). Then I made a doily garland, chopstick ribbon/doily flags, tissue pom poms, and a real easy name tag for the table. I spent less than 15 bucks buying: doilies, ribbons, tissue paper, tassel and fresh flowers! I had uber fun doing this_makes me wanna go into this event/styling industry!!!

6 comments:

  1. OMG! That is SO pretty! You have such a talent for this. You better win!

    ReplyDelete
  2. love your blog so much .it is so fresh
    do you mind if I made your blog on my blog's favorite list?

    http://girlynote.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Absolutely gorgeous photos!

    Sarah
    x

    http://dollydotgirl.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous!!!! I'm so diggin all of the muted pinks. So lovely. How can you not win?

    pics-o-andrea

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow...and you made them yourself? Im so impressed:) They are beautiful, my dear
    Kisses

    ReplyDelete
  6. love it!!!!! you SHOULD go into styling and even design. so fun!

    cheers,
    yvonne
    modern.girl

    ReplyDelete